Beef Tips Instant Pot
There are only a few ingredients in this slow cooker beef sirloin tips recipe and you dont have to use steak tips. You can also cut sirloin steak into smaller pieces.
If you are starting with frozen beef, keep the time the same. Itll still be perfect, I promise.
I have made this recipe several times and I have had no problems with it. The pressure cooker keeps the moisture in and pulls all the flavors together.
I have a 6QT Ultra Instant Pot. The buttons on most instant pots are the same, but if you dont see the setting you need on your instant pot, please ask.
How To Cook Frozen Steak
For this recipe, first of all, you need an instant pot you can use 3 quarts or 8 quart instant pot. If you dont have an instant pot no big deal you can use your slow pressure cooker also for this tasty steak recipe. I will try to make a perfect instant pot steak and potatoes recipe for you that will change your taste ever. Using of potatoes makes your recipe perfect steak instant pot. Lets start to make the recipe.
Tips For Making Instant Pot Beef Tips
Always follow the recipe and do not cut away the extra fat from the meat. The fat adds flavor and helps to keep the steak from getting to dry.
There is a bit of extra sauce with the steak tips when it’s finished cooking – and just a little tip, the sauce makes an AMAZING gravy.
You can quick release the pressure or let the pressure release naturally.
More Gluten-Free Instant Pot Recipes:
Don’t Miss: Instant Pot Ground Beef Frozen
How To Make Steak With Slow Pressure Cooker
If you dont have an instant pot to make frozen steak you can use your slow pressure cooker. Here are some steps you need to follow to make this recipe easy.
This recipe will save you time and money. This is recipe will cost you very cheap.
One Pot Meals In The Instant Pot Why The Instant Pot Is A Game Changer
This recipe alone will make you want to jump on the Instant Pot bandwagon . If you dont have an Instant Pot I have some super fantastic AWESOME news for you!
I may have purchased another Instant Pot for the soul purpose of giving it away to one of my readers. I know, I know! I am still working out the kinks and logistics but keep those eyeballs peeled!
One of the reasons I love my Instant Pot so much is the fact that I can make an entire meal in one pot.
And it is super fast. And easy. And tasty.
Okay, thats 4 reasons but I have about 4,000 reasons so I really am holding back and just telling you 4. ?
To be honest, I have 100% neglected my crockpot since owning my Instant Pot. I had to take it to a family reunion last week and I had to literally wipe dust off it.
Im totally okay with it though, my Instant Pot has changed my life! Read through this recipe and you will completely understand why.
Read Also: How Do You Do Natural Release On Instant Pot
Tips For A Tender Sirloin Tip Roast
A few simple tips will help to ensure you to get a tender and juicy sirloin tip:
- Take the roast out of the fridge 1-2 hours before cooking. This allows the meat to approach room temperature for a shorter cooking time.
- Cook it medium-rare or medium, as this cut usually becomes tough with longer cooking.
- Always use an instant thermometer to check doneness.
- Dont cut into the meat during cooking or resting, as juices will escape causing the meat to dry out.
- Let the meat rest for 15 minutes out of the oven covered in tented aluminum foil. This gives time for the juices to redistribute before carving.
- Slice thinly against the grain to serve.
How To Make Flank Steak In The Instant Pot
You May Like: Can You Make Tamales In A Pressure Cooker
Instant Pot Pork Chops With Gravy
Posted on Last updated:
This Instant Pot Pork Chops recipe is going to be one of your favorites. We use boneless pork loin chops which come out so tender, and juicy. Then after they are cooked we make a very flavorful mushroom and onion gravy to pour over the top of them which just finishes them off to make one of our best instant pot recipes.
They are so easy to make and in less than 30 minutes your family will be asking for seconds.
I love pork chops and I make them so many different ways but my choice is always center cut with a bone and fat around the edges for the best flavor. 9 times out of 10 I will not go for a boneless piece of pork because its very lean and can tend to be dry especially if you overcook it.
However, I finally found a way that I love to make boneless Instant Pot pork chops and I am happy to share this recipe with you. In fact, Stephanie and I fight over who is going to eat the leftovers the next day, so by making extra pork chops in the instant pot we can both enjoy them 2 days in a row!
If you love pork chops and are looking for another recipe to try, check out our recipe for pan-fried garlic pork chops, we cant decide which one is the best!
Why Youll Love This Recipe
- This Instant Pot steak is easy to make and convenient for weeknights.
- It is made without an oven and without a grill.
- This pressure cooker steak is juicy and flavorful.
- The Instant Pot does not dry out the steak at all.
- This recipe is Whole30 approved, Paleo, gluten free, dairy free, Keto, sugar free and low carb.
- Check out this Air Fryer Ribeye Steak for another great steak recipe!
Also Check: What To Do If Your Instant Pot Says Burn
How Long Do You Cook A Steak In The Oven At 400
Sear and finish in the oven Cook both sides of the steak in the cast iron pan until well browned. Use an instant-read thermometer to get the right temperature for your steaks. See notes for steak doneness. Place 1/2 tbsp of butter on each steak and cook uncovered in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes.
Tips For Making This Instant Pot Meal:
- Ive made this dish a few times since creating the recipe. Occasionally I still get a burn message on my pressure cooker. When this happens, I just give it a few minutes. I dont open the lid, I just wait. After a few minutes, it will begin the cooking countdown and the burn message goes away. So if this happens to you, just be patient.
- The French Onion Soup can be substituted with a can of Beef Consomme.
- Also, the cream of chicken soup can be substituted with Cream of Mushroom.
Recommended Reading: What Is Natural Release On Instant Pot
Recommended Reading: How To Make Yogurt In Instant Pot Without Yogurt Button
Slice It Up And Serve It
Take the pork out of the Instant Pot and let it rest a few minutes. Then slice it into pieces, or serve it on a platter to be sliced at the table.
I like to make gravy from the broth left over in the Instant Pot. You can do that right in the pot no need to use a separate pan. Its incredibly flavorful and makes a really great gravy.
First, check the level of fat in the broth. If theres a large layer of fat on the top of the broth, strain it off first. You dont want greasy gravy! Turn the saute mode back on. Once the liquid is boiling, add a slurry of cornstarch . Whisk it until its thickened.
You can then serve your pork roast with potatoes and carrots, or with mashed potatoes. Pour the gravy over the top to finish the dish.
Recommended Reading: How To Cook Precooked Ribs
How To Make Sirloin Tip In The Instant Pot
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Combine the Montreal steak seasoning, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, and rub all over the roast evenly.
STEP TWO: Heat one tablespoon of oil using the saute button, and sear both sides of the meat. Remove the roast and set aside.
I recommend waiting at least 2 minutes after the oil is added on saute to add the meat. You can also wait until the Instant Pot reads HOT.
STEP THREE: Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil and saute the onions. Add in the garlic until fragrant.
STEP FOUR: Turn off the pressure cooker and pour in the beef broth. Deglaze the pot with a wooden spoon.
This just means to get as much off the bottom of the pot as possible.
STEP FIVE: Place the roast back to the pressure cooker and add the carrots and potatoes. Pour in beef broth and Worcestershire sauce. Add the lid and close the pressure valve.
STEP SIX: Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes, then complete a 3-minute natural release then manually release the Instant Pot.
Use an Instant-Read Meat Thermometer to check the temperature.
If its too low, remove the vegetables and turn it to Keep Warm. Let it roast until it reaches temperature.
STEP SEVEN: Place the vegetables and onions on a platter to rest, and turn on the saute function. Combine the cold water and cornstarch in a bowl. Once juices are boiling, slowly add the cornstarch to thicken the gravy.
You May Like: What Is Natural Release On Instant Pot Mean
Can You Freeze Instant Pot Pork Chops
Instant pot pork chops freeze well as long as they are properly wrapped to prevent freezer burn. An airtight plastic container will work well, and for double protection put the container in a Ziploc bag. Or wrap them in freezer paper and then put the freezer paper in a Ziploc bag.
They will stay fresh for 3-4 months. When it comes time to eat the instant pot pork chops, then take them out the night before and thaw them out slowly in the refrigerator. Then follow the heating instructions in the previous subheading.
Sirloin Tip Roast In The Instant Pot
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer here.
Sharing is caring!
Melt in your mouth tender, this Sirloin Tip Roast in the Instant Pot is sure to become a family favorite dish. Made with carrots and potatoes and seasoned beautifully, its a complete meal!
There is nothing better than gathering around the table and digging into a plate of pure comfort food. Instant Pot sirloin tip roast is about as comforting as you can ask for.
The Instant Pot method will cut down an eight-hour roast into one hour. No more forgetting to put the roast in many hours ahead of time. This is a fast, easy, and healthy recipe that is a fantastic week-night go-to. In just one hour, you can have your home smelling like you cooked all day.
Plus you get a nice dinner with vegetables made all in one pot!
As a bonus, the homemade gravy recipe is also quick-to-make and pairs perfectly with the steak, carrots, and potatoes.
Its the simplest way to finish the dish and take it to the next level of deliciousness.
Heres what Im going to teach you in this post:
- How to make a complete meal with beef sirloin tip roast with vegetables
- How to combine seasonings which will give you incredible results every time
- How to cook the steak from frozen
You May Like: What Does Auto Mean On Instant Pot
How To Make Instant Pot Steak
- First, put the sliced onions in the instant pot.
- Second, add the round steaks or any cheap cut of meat on top of the onions.
- Next, you need a small bowl. Whisk together the vinegar and A-1 and pour over steaks.
- Now, it is time to season with steak seasoning.
- Finally, pour in the beef stock and remaining ingredients.
- Get out a piece of heavy duty foil. Set aside and dice the potatoes. Place on the foil.
- Add the seasoning to the minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Top the potatoes with butter.
- Make sure to fold up the sides of the foil so that you make a foil pack. Put this on top of the steaks in the instant pot.
- Once everything is situated, add the lid and set the valve to sealing. Use the manual button and set to high pressure for 20 minutes.
- After the cooking time has finished, do a quick release for the pressure. Please be careful of the steam while you are doing the pressure release.
- Take the foil pack potatoes out of the pressure cooker and toss to make sure the potatoes are coated in the butter and seasonings. You can use the saute function for this if you prefer.
How To Store Leftover Steak
Allow steak to cool completely then put in airtight container or freezer bag. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days and in the freezer for up to 4 months. To reheat,
MORE STEAK RECIPES
- Mix garlic and butter then set aside.
- Pat steak dry with kitchen towel, rub with salt, parsley, oregano and black pepper.
- Set instant pot to saute function then add half of the garlic butter mix in the inner pot of the instant pot.
- Add in steak and sear the side for 2 minutes without moving it then turn and sear the other side for another 2 minutes before transfering to a plate .If you want steak rare sear for 3 minutes on each side, leave to rest before serving. For medium, and welldone move to step 5.
- Add 1 cup beef broth in the inner pot of the IP, add chopped onions and garlic. Scrape inner pot to deglaze.
- Place trivet in the inner pot of the instant pot and put seared steak on trivet.
- Cover instant pot with it’s lid and put vent in sealing position. Set instant pot to pressure cook high for 5 minutes and do a 5 minutes natural release.For medium done, do a quick release
- Once instant pot is depressurised, open the instant pot and take out steak.
- Immediately add the remaining garlic butter mix on top. Leave to rest for 5 minutes then enjoy with sides of choice.
How to Make Gravy
Read Also: Instant Pot Burn Warning
The Best Crockpots And Slow Cookers For Your Kitchen
Cooking is meditative and appealing for many of us. But we all have those busy days when spending hours over the stove is the last thing we have the energy for. That’s where a great slow cooker comes in, saving time with set-it-and-forget-it simplicity that minimizes everything from ingredient prepping to hands-on cooktime. As an added bonus, slow cooking can more effectively distribute flavors throughout a dish, tenderize meats and streamline the process of whipping up many more servings of a dish than other cooking methods. And a great slow cooker even has every element of your menu covered, whether you’re making appetizers, main dishes or desserts.
But how do you find that great slow cooker? With so many options on the market from trusted brands like Rival Crock-Pot, Hamilton Beach and Instant Pot, you’ve got a wealth of choices at your fingertips. Keep in mind the number of people you usually cook for and the dishes you prefer to make size is important here, as are the different functions and settings the slow cooker features. Then, check out this list of the top slow cookers available by category you’re sure to find an option that’s ideal for your family and lifestyle.
What Are The Ingredients
To make this tender, flavorful cube steak, you need the following ingredients:
- cube steak- cube steak is a cut of meat that has been run through a mechanical tenderizer machine. The name comes from the cube-shaped indentations made by the tenderizer.
- beef broth-you can use low sodium broth
- Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Cream of Celery Soup- you can also use Cream of Mushroom Soup or Cream of Chicken Soup
Recommended Reading: How Long Do You Pressure Cook Tuna